||The subject of this article could only be obtained prior to patch 4.0.3a.
- The in-game information in this article is kept purely for historical purposes.
- For the Horde version, see [Crusader's Black Warhorse].
- Crusader's White Warhorse
- Binds when picked up
- Use: Teaches you how to summon this mount.
- Alliance Only
- Requires Level 40
- Requires Journeyman Riding
The Crusader's White Warhorse is a mount formerly obtainable in the Argent Tournament for Alliance players.
This item was the reward for Alliance players who earned the achievement [A Tribute to Immortality] in 25-man Trial of the Grand Crusader prior to the release of Patch 4.0.3a.
Awarded to only the most skilled champions from the Trial of the Crusader, these steeds were chosen for Alliance members from Tirion Fordring's own personal stable.