- Cryptstalker Armor
- 3705 Armor
- +74 Hit
+136 Critical Strike
- Cryptstalker Armor (9 pieces)
- (2) Set: Increases the duration of your Rapid Fire by 4 sec.
(4) Set: While your pet is active, increases attack power by 50 for both you and your pet.
(6) Set: Your ranged critical hits cause an Adrenaline Rush, granting you 50 mana.
(8) Set: Reduces the mana cost of your Multi-Shot and Aimed Shot by 20.
- Combined stats.
Prior to Wrath of the Lich King, most tier 3 items could be acquired through quests given by Huntsman Leopold, who was found in Light's Hope Chapel in the Eastern Plaguelands. Before the quests became active, Echoes of War must be completed.
|Item||Quest||Token||Token drops from||# of Wartorn Chain Scraps||Crafting materials|
|Instructor Razuvious, Gothik the Harvester, Gluth||12||1x , 3x|
|Noth, Heigan, Gluth||8||1x , 3x|
|Maexxna||8||5x , 1x|
|Thaddius||15||4x , 2x|
|Loatheb||20||5x , 3x|
|Patchwerk, Grobbulus, Gluth||12||3x , 2x|
|The Four Horsemen||25||3x , 4x|
|Anub'Rekhan, Grand Widow Faerlina, Gluth||6||2x , 1x|
|Total||106||18x , 18x , 8x|
"The preternatural ability of the crypt fiend to hunt and kill its foe is one studied and vaunted by men in my profession. I, myself, have slain thousands of the beasts in my crusade to rid this world of Scourge.
While I loath the crypt fiend for its merciless nature, its abilities must be admired. It has a job and it does it - very well.
I have discovered a use for the carapace of the crypt fiend and its various body parts. I am able to fashion an extremely light and very deadly set of armor by combining the fragments with some of the desecrated magical armors lost in Naxxramas."
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Now available via the Black Market Auction House.
- Patch 3.0.2 (2008-10-14): Removed.
- Patch 1.11.0 (2006-06-19): Added.