Cudgelface is a dredger located in Pridefall Hamlet in Revendreth.
Hard workers deserve appreciation. And few work harder for Sinfall than Rendle and Cudgelface.
- Bonk — Inflicts 2929 Physical damage to an enemy.
- Smack — Inflicts Physical damage to an enemy.
- Throw Muck — Inflicts 5 Physical damage to an enemy.
- Main article: A Plea to Revendreth#Notes
- On approach if a Stranger or Acquaintance
- Cudgelface says: Hey look. It's dat fancy walker!
- Rendle says: Don't stare. It's rude!
- On approach if a Buddy, Friend, or Good Friend
- Cudgelface says: I'm tellin' you, Rendle. You don't need more hats...
- Rendle says: Of course I do! You don't know nothin' about high fashion.
- On approach if a Best Friend
- Cudgelface says: Hey, my favorite Maw Walker! Missed you on my last carriage route.
- Rendle says: <Name> is busy, Cudgelface. Savin' the Shadowlands and all. Besides, he's MY best friend!
- Sinfall gossip if a Stranger or Acquaintance
- I got some time if you need something done.
- Sinfall gossip if a Buddy, Friend, or Close Friend
- Hey, pal.
- You let me know when you gots something needs doin'. I got some gigs lined up, but I can find time for whatever you got.
- Lookin' forward to the next Ember Court, by the way. Theotar taught me a couple new things to say to them fancy folk.
- Sinfall gossip if a Best Friend
- I don't get dem teary eyes like you mortals, but I'll admit I been thinkin' back to that day we first met.
- Another borin' ol' shift waiting in Pridefall with nothing to do... Then outta nowhere pops in the Maw Walker himself, on your way to shake up the whole Shadowlands!
- Didn't realize then that we'd end up best friends someday. Ain't that the muck...
- At the Ember Court
- Driven to the court many times, dropping off them fancies all gussied up for the party.
- Now look at me. I'm da gussied one. Ha!
- If the player uses the [Quill of Correspondence], he responds with a Letter
- Main article: Quill of Correspondence