|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 5.0.4.
- For the previous shaman version, see .
Cure Disease is a priest spell that removes one disease from a friendly target.
- (Discipline, Tier 1): Reduces the mana cost of your instant cast spells by 4/7/10%.
- (Holy, Tier 5): When you cast Power Word: Shield or Leap of Faith, you increase the target's movement speed by 30/60% for 4 sec, and you have a 50/100% chance when you cast Cure Disease on yourself to also cleanse 1 poison effect in addition to diseases.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Removed. Replaced by
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Can no longer be cast while in . was removed.
- Patch 3.0.8 (2009-01-20): and Cure Disease can now be cast while in .
- Patch 2.3.0 (2007-11-13): Cure Disease and Abolish Disease range increased to 40 yards.
- Patch 1.9.0 (2006-01-03): Abolish Disease - Mana cost now based on a percentage of base mana.
- Patch 0.7 (2004-06-15): Added.