|Curse of Exhaustion|
- "Submit now and ease your burden." - Little Shizzle 
Tips and tactics
Many NPCs have a faster baseline running speed than players, making this curse more useful in PvP than in PvE.
CoEx can be very useful in catching those enemy players who are trying to escape from you and/or your allies, especially if they're carrying the flag in a capture-the-flag game.
- Known as "CoEx" for short, to avoid confusion with the now removed ability .
- Prior to patch 2.0.1, this talent only reduced speed by 10% and required 4 more points in to reduce it by another 5% per point (up to 30%). This essentially made it a 5-point talent.
- Patch 9.0.2 (2020-11-17): Duration has been increased to 12 seconds (was 8 seconds).
- Patch 9.0.1 (2020-10-13): Re-added and made available to all warlocks as a baseline ability.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Removed.
- Patch 4.0.6 (2011-02-08): Now reduces movement speed by 30%, down from 50%. Its range has been increased to 40 yards, up from 30.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Now slows movement by 50% and lasts 30 seconds (Previously 30% for 12 seconds).
- Patch 2.0.1 (2006-12-05): Curse of Exhaustion now slows movement by 30%, up from 10%.