|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 6.0.2.
|Curse of the Elements|
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Removed.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): No longer reduces resistances, magic damage increase reduced from 8% to 5%. New icon.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Cursed targets will now take an additional 8% magical damage, down from 13%.
- Patch 3.3.0 (2009-12-08): (Rank 4) - Increased to 11% spell damage, up from 10%.
- Patch 3.1.0 (2009-04-14): (Rank 5) - Increased to 13% spell damage, up from 10%.
- Patch 3.0.2 (2008-10-14): Now reduces Nature resistance and increases damage taken through all magic schools.
- Patch 2.4.3 (2008-07-15): Merged with . Now applies to Arcane and Shadow damage, as well as Frost and Fire.
- Patch 2.1.0 (2007-05-22): Now has a duration of 2 minutes when used on PvP targets.
- Patch 1.9.0 (2006-01-03): Can no longer cause resistances to become negative. Now increases damage taken from Frost and Fire schools by up to 8%/10%
- Patch 1.2.0 (2004-12-18): Increased duration from two minutes to five minutes.
- Patch 0.11 (2004-09-29): Reworked, it now reduces Fire and Frost resistances.