|Title||Grand Master Pet Tamer, The Reliquary|
|Race||Blood elf (Humanoid)|
|Relative(s)||Belloc Brightblade (father)|
|Companion(s)||Gyrexle, the Eternal Mechanic, Wishbright Lantern, Idol of Decay (pets)|
Cymre Brightblade is a blood elven member of the Reliquary and a grand master pet tamer. She is located in Gorgrond and later moved to Ashran where she starts , which was previously started by her father, Belloc Brightblade.
She does not think particularly highly of Belloc's work. She points out that simply taking artifacts without seeking the truth is not "archaeology".
- Amazing what you can dig up if you don't mind fighting through monsters, traps, bandits, and any other number of things trying to kill you.
Brightblade? The name sounds familiar...
- Oh, you must mean my father, Belloc. What he and the Reliquary do can hardly be called 'archaeology'. Grave robbing is more like it.
- True archaeology is the search for fact, not treasure. I want to learn about the past, study where we came from, and rediscover lost knowledge.
I admire your morals. Carry on.
- Pet battle
- All in the name of science.
- Fortunately, Gyraxle can repair anything. Even himself.
- Huh, I kinda thought that might happen.
- I'll add a special thanks to your pet when I publish this research.
- I've got bandages in my field kit if you need some...
- In its native culture, that pet might have been revered as a martyr.
- It's easy to see why objects such as these would have been highly prized by their cultures! Er, sorry about your pets.
- Now, was that result the device performing as expected, or did it just explode?
- Oh, this should be interesting. You don't mind if I take notes, do you?
- Very interesting results. Thanks for helping me test them out!
- Well, what can you expect from something that's been buried in the ground for a millennium?
- You have to respect the ingenuity of such an ancient device.
- Cymre Brightblade is a tribute to WoW blogger & YouTuber Cymre Jones.