|Race||Forest troll (Humanoid)|
Daakara is the sixth and final boss of the Zul'Aman instance.
Daakara is the Warlord of the Amani tribe, successor to Zul'jin and the final boss of the Zul'Aman instance. With the aid of the Zandalari, the remaining Amani have reassembled under new, sturdy leadership in Daakara, seeking to avenge Zul'jin's death and realize his dreams of rebuilding the troll empire.
To fill the power vacuum left from the death of their warlord, Zul'jin, the remaining trolls of the Amani tribe chose their favored champion, Daakara the Invincible, to reclaim their lost glory.
Stage One: No One Pushes Us Around!
Daakara begins the encounter in troll form. He performs Grievous Throw at random players and uses Whirlwind against nearby enemies.
- Whirlwind — Attacks nearby enemies in a whirlwind of steel that inflicts 110% of normal damage.
- Grievous Throw — A vicious attack that causes the target to bleed profusely until fully healed. Deals 7500 damage every 5 seconds until healed.
Stage Two: Got Me Some New Tricks!
- Essence of the Bear
- Creeping Paralysis — Affect all nearby players with a slow paralysis that stuns if not removed within 6 sec.
- Surge — Charges the furthest enemy, inflicting 34125 to 35875 Physical damage. In addition, Physical damage taken by target is increased by 500% for 20 sec.
- Nearly Overpowered Blow — Instantly attacks an enemy, causing 115% of normal damage. Can be used at any time, even after the target dodges. This attack cannot be blocked, dodged, or parried.
- Essence of the Lynx
- Amani Lynx — Immediately after transforming into a Lynx, Daakara summons two Amani Lynx to attack players. These Lynx see through any stealth or invisibility effects.
- Feral Swipe — The Amani Lynx swipes at its current target, inflicting 9450 to 10550 Physical damage and reducing the target's movement speed by 35% for 5 sec.
- Lynx Rush — Charges an enemy, dealing 9500 to 10500 Physical damage and causing them to bleed for 50000 additional damage over 10 sec.
- Claw Rage — Charges a target, stunning them and dealing a flurry of rapid attacks.
Stage Three: Lot More Gonna Fall!
- Essence of the Eagle
- Lightning Totem — Daakara periodically summons a Lightning Totem to attack his enemies. This totem has low health.
- Lightning — The Lightning Totem casts Lightning at a random player, inflicting 9500 to 10500 Nature damage and bouncing to a maximum of 3 additional nearby enemies, inflicting 1.5 times as much damage with each bounce.
- Feather Cyclone — Immediately after transforming into an Eagle, Daakara conjures one Feather Cyclone for each living player. These cyclones persist for the remainder of the encounter, but only move when affected by Sweeping Winds.
- Zap — Feather Cyclones unleash a blast of electricity when a spell is cast nearby, inflicting 8000 Nature damage to the caster of the spell.
- Storm — Feather Cyclones inflict 4750 to 5250 Nature damage on enemies within 2 yds.
- Sweeping Winds — Daakara casts this spell repeatedly throughout this stage. After casting Sweeping Winds, each feather cyclone moves rapidly toward a player.
- Essence of the Dragonhawk
- Flame Breath — Inflicts 4 Fire damage to enemies in a cone in front of the caster.
- Flame Whirl — Whirl around, spitting flame at all nearby enemies, increasing their vulnerability to Fire magic.
- Pillar of Fire — Daakara summons a pillar of fire at a random player's location. The pillar inflicts 9000 to 11000 Fire damage to enemies within 2 yds. every 1 sec. and persists for 30 sec.
Daakara shifts to one of two possible pairs of animal forms (bear/eagle or lynx/dragonhawk) during the fight, when his health drops down to 80% (bear or lynx) and 40% (eagle or dragonhawk). Transforming wipes his threat (and he is immune to taunts), but debuffs and DoTs remain on him.
As a bear, Daakara retains Nalorakk's Surge mechanics; three players will need to alternate being the furthest away from the group.
As a lynx, Daakara will randomly target a person and pound them with a stun, and each attack adds a stacking bleed. It is important that the tank taunts him immediately upon losing aggro, reducing the damage suffered by random party members. There is a secondary AoE attack that deals light damage to every party member.
As an eagle, Daakara summons a number of whirlwinds that periodically pursue players, and deal damage every time a player casts a spell. The whirlwinds follow a relatively predictable pattern: after waiting a few seconds, they move in a straight line to the location of a random player. Merely moving away from where you were standing when the whirlwinds begin moving will allow you to avoid them.
As a dragonhawk, Daakara deals periodic AoE fire damage as well as stacking a +% fire damage taken debuff, and casting various fire-based AoE effects. Avoid standing in any fires.
Dakkara also has a hard enrage at about 11 minutes which increases attack speed by 150% and damage by 500%, although groups are unlikely to see this happen unless overall dps is mediocre or dps dies early in the encounter. However, it is still possible to succeed in spite of the enrage if the group is lucky enough to get Daakara transformed into Eagle during the last phase since the Berserk does not affect the damage of his attacks in Eagle form.
Daakara uses the same quotes as Zul'jin, with some minor exceptions.
- Everybody try to keep de Amani Empire down. Now we got friends. We wit de Zandalari now. We part of something bigger. You can't stop us all. De whole world gonna drown in blood!!
- De Zandalari give us strength. Nobody push around de Amani no more!
- Transforms into Bear
- Got me some new tricks...like me bruddah bear!
- Transforms into Lynx
- Let me introduce to you my new bruddahs: fang and claw!
- Transforms into Eagle
- Dere be no hidin' from da eagle!
- Transforms into Dragonhawk
- Ya don' have to look to da sky to see da dragonhawk!
- Dragonhawk Fire Breath
- Fire kill you just as quick!
- Killing a player
- Da Amani de chuka!
- Lot more gonna fall like you!
- Oh, look you... dead.
- Mebbe me fall... but da Amani empire... never going to die.
- Unused quotes
- This is why they call me... invincible!
- Daakara is voiced by David Lodge.
- Patch 4.1.0 (2011-04-26): Added.
Leader of the Amani tribe