Defeat Dagra the Fierce in a pet battle.
Der be another trainer not far from here that you ought to fight to test your worth.
Dagra the Fierce waits on the northern slope of Thorn Hill, east of The Crossroads. If you be beatin' her, you just might have what it takes.
You will receive: 19 40
I fear nothing. I will not be defeated!
You fight with the determination of one who does not fear defeat, but does not tolerate it, either. You will go far.
She has three level 3 pets: Longneck, Springtail and Ripper.
- Longneck: Beast type -- [Hoof], [Tranquility], [Stampede]
- Springtail: Critter type -- [Hoof], [Nature's Ward], [Headbutt]
- Ripper: Beast type -- [Claw], [Rake], [Prowl]
After a pet's defeat:
- Dagra the Fierce says: Not important. I will stop at nothing to win!
- [1-60] Audrey Burnhep / [1-60] Varzok
- [1-60] Julia, The Pet Tamer / [1-60] Zunta, The Pet Tamer
- [1-60] Old MacDonald / [1-60] Dagra the Fierce
- [1-60] Lindsay / [1-60] Analynn
- [1-60] Eric Davidson / [1-60] Zonya the Sadist
- [1-60] Steven Lisbane / [1-60] Merda Stronghoof
- [1-60] Bill Buckler / [1-60] Cassandra Kaboom
- [1-60] A Tamer's Homecoming
- [1-60] Battle Pet Tamers: Eastern Kingdoms & [1-60] Battle Pet Tamers: Kalimdor
- [1-60] Grand Master Lydia Accoste & [1-60] Grand Master Trixxy
- [1-60] The Returning Champion / [1-60] The Returning Champion
- [1-60] Battle Pet Tamers: Outland
- [1-60] Grand Master Antari
- [1-60] Exceeding Expectations
- [1-60] Battle Pet Tamers: Northrend
- [1-60] Grand Master Payne
- [1-60] A Brief Reprieve
- [1-60] Battle Pet Tamers: Cataclysm
- [1-60] Grand Master Obalis
- [1-60] The Triumphant Return
- [1-60] Battle Pet Tamers: Pandaria
- [1-60] Grand Master Aki