|Title||<Loa of Treachery>|
|Location||Dusky Grotto, Ardenweald|
Dambala is a troll loa first mentioned in Shadow Hunter Ty'jin's ability called Blessing of Dambala. It grants an increased success chance against mounted troops, and uses a cobra snake icon, referencing Dambala's RPG and real-life information described below.
At an unknown point in time, Dambala was killed and his soul was sent from Azeroth to the Shadowlands. His soul was sent to Ardenweald and came to reside within a wildseed to start his rebirthing process. His wildseed was later stolen by Mueh'zala's loyalists led by High Priest Rakazodu, who sought to resurrect him and Hakkar the Soulflayer to serve in their master's army. While Hakkar was quick to abandon Mueh'zala for his own goals, Dambala did not, and subsequently joined the rest of Mueh'zala's forces attacking Ardenweald. He guarded the entrance to the Other Side in the Dusky Grotto, and was killed by a Maw Walker, transformed into a Mystic Runestag by Lady Moonberry.
After his death, Lady Moonberry declared that they had driven Mueh'zala out of Ardenweald.
- Duplicitous Images — Creates a series shadowy clones of Dambala.
- Treacherous Toxin — Injects the enemy with a vicious toxin, inflicting Shadow damage every 5 sec.
In the RPG
- Dambala is a reference to one of the most important of the Haitian loa, Damballa, the serpent spirit. He birthed the cosmos and is the creator of life.
- After his death, Dambala can be skinned.
- Patch 9.0.2 (2020-11-17): Added.