Dancing Rune Weapon
|Dancing Rune Weapon|
Patches and hotfixes
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Now increases parry chance by 40%, up from 20%. Cooldown increased from 1.5 minutes to 3 minutes.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14):
- Dancing Rune Weapon's summoned Rune Weapon now remains fixated on the death knight's target at the time of summoning, and copies the effects of talents that are tied to the death knight, such as , , or . Should the original target be dead or otherwise unavailable, the Rune Weapon will switch to assist with the death knight's current target.
- Now lasts 8 seconds (down from 12).
- Hotfix (2014-02-28): "Dancing Rune Weapon's summoned rune weapon should no longer incorrectly cause NPC guards to attack the target instead of the Death Knight that summoned it."
- Patch 5.4.0 (2013-09-10): No longer costs Runic Power.
- Patch 3.2.0 (2009-08-04):
- Patch 3.1.0 (2009-04-14): Damage done by, and duration of this pet is reduced by 50%, but the cooldown is reduced to 90 seconds. Attack speed of pet increased from 2.0 to 3.5.
- Patch 3.0.8 (2009-01-20): The weapon no longer echoes the Raise Dead and Army of the Dead spells. In addition it will now more closely match the master's damage and will cast Rune Strike when its master does. Costs 40 Runic Power - (Old 50)
- Patch 3.0.2 (2008-10-14): Added.