|Class||Mortar operator, Cannoneer|
|Former affiliation(s)||Alliance of Lordaeron, Regional Defenders, Ironforge|
|Location||Buried at Sorrow Hill, Western Plaguelands|
During the Third War, Dargal was in charge of a group of several dwarves who were fighting against skeletons of the Scourge when found by Prince Arthas and Jaina Proudmoore. Dargal and his group then aided them in destroying the plague-infested warehouse.
Dargal was killed at some point and buried in Sorrow Hill. Upon the apparent death of Tirion Fordring, his spirit was disturbed and rumbled that there was no hope. He was put down by a paladin champion and his released spirit thanked him for it.
- "We're blasting those damned skeletons. This whole flaming village is crawling with them!"
- "A warehouse? We're being set upon by tha walkin' dead and ye're fretting about a warehouse?"
- "Och, I ken ye now. Lads! Move up. We're tae be helping this bonny boy’s troops! By the way, who exactly are ye, bonny boy?"
- "Dargal, at yer service, Yer Highness."
- "Aye, Yer Highness! Let's go lads! Fire!"
- "What noo?"
- Is that all ye've got? I could do this all day!
- There's nae hope left for any of us, don't ye see that?
- Ye won't be takin' this son of Ironforge. Eat lead!
- Thank... ye...
- In Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos, Dargal and his group are represented by a single, and unnamed, two-dwarf mortar team.
- In the novel, he used a wheeled cannon, and not the type of mortar the team in Warcraft III used. This is further reinforced by his Legion appearance, where he has the title of Cannoneer.
Dargal had appeared in the third level of the human campaign, Ravages of the Plague. After that, he is not mentioned again in either the novel or the game. However, he and his dwarves may have been the unnamed mortar team the player starts with in the fourth level of the human campaign, The Cult of the Damned.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.