|Dark Heart of Pandaria|
|Location||Big Blossom Excavation, Vale of Eternal Blossoms|
|End boss||Echo of Y'Shaarj|
Dark Heart of Pandaria is a scenario in World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria.
Grizzle Gearslip and his goblins have uncovered something terrifying in the Vale of Eternal Blossoms.
- Goblin engineers have been excavating in the Vale of Eternal Blossoms to find a mysterious artifact, but all they've found is trouble; you have been personally called upon by the Warchief to aid them in their hour of need.
- One does not simply walk into the dark heart of Pandaria.
Warchief Garrosh Hellscream’s quest for power has led him to begin a massive excavation in the middle of the Vale of Eternal Blossoms – against the wishes of Pandaria’s natives. But the goblins of Garrosh’s goblin mining crew will find themselves terrorized by an ancient power in the depths, an artifact powerful enough to animate the very rocks and stones of the earth. Acting on Garrosh’s orders, you must journey into the mine to retrieve whatever remains of the botched excavation. The risks are high, and you might pay with your life – something the Warchief is more than willing to sacrifice if you fail.
Stage 1: Talk to the Boss
- Speak with Grizzle Gearslip.
- Grizzle Gearslip says: Thank the laws of physics you're here!
- Grizzle Gearslip says: We found somethin' down there, somethin' HUGE, and all of a sudden the rocks started fightin' back and everyone went crazy. Bad business!
- Grizzle Gearslip says: Please, just make it all stop!
Stage 2: Rock Grinding
- Destroy the greater elemental ravaging the Big Blossom Mine.
Stage 3: Economic Recovery
- Finish gathering the archaeology fragments from the dig site.
Stage 4: End of the Mine
- Travel deep into Big Blossom Mine and blast open the wall.
- Speak with Crafty the Ambitious:
- We were working on this wall here and... well, I don't even remember.
- Who are you, anyhow? Where's Gearslip?
Everything is fine. Look, there's too much to explain...
- Crafty the Ambitious says: It's all clear then?
- Crafty the Ambitious says: No time to waste... let's blow this wall to pieces!
Final Stage: Heartbreak
- Destroy the Echo of Y'Shaarj.
- Crafty the Ambitious says: That was some explosion! Let's check it out.
- The party enters the Vault of Y'Shaarj.
- Crafty the Ambitious says: Looks like some kind of gigantic chest... probably full of gold. And it's all ours!
- Crafty runs towards the chest and is caught in sha energy, transforming him into the Echo of Y'Shaarj.
- Norushen yells: Containment failure. Active defense matrix enabled.
- Grizzle Gearslip says: Just what in the name of all that is unholy was that thing?
- Malkorok says: Step aside goblin. This artifact is exactly what the warchief hoped to find here. I am taking it under Kor'kron protection.
- Grizzle Gearslip says: Oh don't you worry none. I don't think anyone wants to touch that thing again. I'll collect our money and we are outta here.
- Malkorok throws a small sack of coins to Grizzle.
- Grizzle Gearslip says: Hey hey, what is this, huh? This is barely a fifth of the promised payment!
- Malkorok says: You are paid for all workers present, foreman. The warchief does not compensate the dead.
- Grizzle walks up within arm's length of Malkorok...
- Grizzle Gearslip says: Naw naw, see there's a contract. Payment in full is req-
- ...which proves to be a bad idea when he snatches Grizzle up by the neck, holding him at shoulder height.
- Malkorok says: THIS. This is what has diluted the vitality of our precious Horde!
- Malkorok releases Grizzle and Grizzle slowly backs away.
- Malkorok says: The warchief graciously permits the families of the dead to live in his city. To die in the service of the Horde should be a great honor, but you see it as another opportunity to line your filthy pockets!
- Malkorok says: Your kind DISGUSTS me. Small. Weak. Honorless as thieves. Be thankful the warchief still tolerates your presence at all.
- Grizzle talks under his breath.
- Grizzle Gearslip says: Yeah, we'll see who's got Garrosh's back when it counts.
- Malkorok says: What was that, goblin?
- Grizzle Gearslip says: Oh yeah, hey no nothing your, uh, your hugeness. Uh, for the Horde, and all that... Bye!
- Grizzle runs away.
- Patch 5.3.0 (2013-05-21): Added.