Windward Huntress in her den
|Level||90 (Requires 90)|
|Reputation||+600 Order of the Cloud Serpent|
|Rewards||19 84 50 1|
Kill the Windward Huntress.
- Windward Huntress slain
I have learned that a vicious beast, a Windward Huntress, terrorizes the wood on the northwest side of the island.
She has already slain several serpents, and injured more than one serpent rider sent to subdue her.
She must be removed before she can pose a danger to anyone else. Can you perform this task?
(Windward Huntress: "The huntress's den is in the northwestern part of Windward Isle.")
Wild creatures can be savage and cruel.
Thank you, <name>. You are proving to be quite a reliable student.
- 236000 XP
- +600 reputation with Order of the Cloud Serpent
The mouth of the Windward Huntress den is at Windward Saber's area. Six Young Windward Tigers, each with 59,091 health, are sleeping near the Windward Huntress. She has 787,000 health and the following abilities:just southeast of the
- Crushing Pounce 5-45 yd range — Pounces on an enemy, inflicting Physical damage to all enemies within 6 yards.
- Savage Claw Melee range — Increases an enemy's damage taken by 10% for 5 sec. Instant.
- Desperate Rage — Increases the caster's attack speed by 60% and the Physical damage it deals by 30% for 1 min.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.