|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 7.0.3.
Dark Intent is a warlock ability, available at level 82.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Removed.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Stamina buff changed to multistrike.
- Patch 5.3.0 (2013-05-21): Mana cost reduced to 1%, down from 4%.
- Patch 5.2.0 (2013-03-05): Now increases Stamina in addition to Spell Power.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Redesigned. Infuses all party and raid members with shadow, increasing their spell power by 10% for 1 hour. If the target is in your party or raid, all party and raid members will be affected.
- Hotfix (2011-04-27): Dark Intent no longer incorrectly procs off critical direct damage spells. It still functions correctly on damage- and heal-over-time critical hits for both the warlock and the target of Dark Intent.
- Patch 4.1.0 (2011-04-26): The friendly target of this ability now receives 1% (stacking 3 times to 3%) periodic spell damage and healing bonus instead of 3% (stacking 3 times to 9%). The casting Warlock still receives 3% (stacking 3 times to 9%).
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Added. Effect: You link yourself with the targeted friendly target, increasing both of your haste by 3%. When you or the linked target gains a critical periodic damage or healing effect, the other gains an increased 3% increased periodic damage and healing lasting for 7 sec. Stacks up to 3 times. Dark Intent lasts for 30 min.