|Location||Southeastern Abyssal Depths|
Darkbreak Cove is a massive cavern located in southeastern Abyssal Depths. This cavern was used as a lair (according to the Alliance storyline) by Ozumat until the Alliance, using the Pincer X2, forced the creature to leave. The Alliance then proceeded to up a large base camp inside.
- Barracks Officer Milson <Innkeeper>
- Captain Glovaal
- Chase Whithers <Stable Master>
- Chef Boiardi <Food & Water>
- Engineer Hexascrub
- Erunak Stonespeaker <The Earthen Ring>
- Jorlan Trueblade
- Lieutenant "Foxy" Topper
- Quartermaster Rallings <General Goods>
- Captain Taylor
- Wavespeaker Tulra <The Earthen Ring>
- Winzy Truesprocket <Engineering Supplies>
- Shady Quickshank <Reagents & Poisons>
- After the events of the final quest in the zone, , all the NPCs remain interactable and do not phase out.
- Unlike the other underwater caverns throughout Vashj'ir, players can not fly in this one.
A rather large entrance. Large enough for a submarine to pass through.
Pincer X2 passing through the large entry.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.