- Not to be confused with Darnassus Sentinel (Legion Invasion), Darnassus Sentinel (Suramar), Darnassus Sentinel (War of the Thorns), or Darnassus Sentinel (Drustvar).
|Race||Night elf (Humanoid)|
|Affiliation(s)||Darnassus, Sentinels, Darnassian City Guard|
- — TCG:
Prior to the battle for the Broken Shore, several of them appeared in Stormwind Harbor. They are presumably the same Sentinels that fought during the battle on the Shore itself. Others defended Azeroth during the following Legion Invasion.
Please add any available information to this section.
- When asked for directions to the mage trainer, they direct the player inside the Temple of the Moon, although they are located at the right of the temples exterior.
- When asked for directions to the enchanting trainer, they mistakenly believe that you are flirting with them. When they realize their error, they awkwardly point you to the right place.
- On the Broken Shore, they have 5,000 Energy, one of the highest numbers in the game.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Level raised from 100 to 110.
- Patch 6.0.3 (2014-10-28): Level raised from 90 to 100.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Level raised from 85 to 90.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Level raised from 75 to 85.
- Patch 3.0.2 (2008-10-14): Level raised from 65 to 75.
- Patch 2.0.1 (2006-12-05): Level raised from 55 to 65.