Dash (druid ability)
Dash is a level 6 druid ability that increases movement speed for a short time while in .
- This is the druid equivalent of the rogue's ability.
- Doesn't stack with , or the speed increase of .
Tips and tactics
Patches and hotfixes
- Patch 7.1.0 (2016-10-25): Now learned at level 8 (was 24).
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): No longer removes all roots and snares.
- Hotfix (2016-07-22): "Prowl and Dash can now be activated while the Druid is in Cat Form or Bear Form."
- Hotfix (2014-10-21): "Dash should now correctly remove root effects when used."
- Patch 5.0.5 (2012-09-11): The 25% speed increase granted by Cat Form should no longer stack with the speed increase of Dash.
- Hotfix (2012-09-14): "Druids under the effect of Dash no longer gain the buff from other Druids."
- Hotfix (2012-09-12): "Dash again provides the intended speed bonus when reactivated after shifting out of and back into Cat Form."
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Now also removes all roots and snares, and using this ability will activate Cat Form if not used in it.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Reduced to 1 rank. Movement increase increased to 70%.
- Patch 3.2.0 (2009-08-04): Druids who have not learned Track Humanoids will now retain the benefit of Dash while shifting out of and back into Cat Form.
- Patch 0.11 (2004-09-29): Can now be used while prowling.