|Location||Central Jade Forest|
Dawn's Blossom is a small town and the heart of pandaren life in the Jade Forest. It is an important stop for travelers and has not taken a side in the Alliance / Horde conflict. Though largely peaceful, the local breweries of Wanderbrew and Goldendraft hold a grudge against each other, leading to tensions between the two families. There is a third major family, the Windfur, of which the mayor Master Windfur is a member.
Trainers and vendors
- Noah and Maximo are from here.
- The town is known to have existed at least since after the Pandaren Revolution. The founder of the Order of the Cloud Serpent, Jiang, was from here.
- Next to the mayor of the town is an opened book named The Warlord and the Monk.
- The pandaren lore object The Emperor's Burden - Part 1 can be found on the shore of the central pond in the trade area, not far from the flight master. Interacting with the shrine is one of the objectives of the Pandaria exploration achievement .
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.