|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 4.0.3a but is present in World of Warcraft: Classic.
|Status||Unknown (presumed Active)|
After Rethilgore had been defeated, Horde players had to ask Adamant to open the gate to the rest of the instance. Ashcrombe functioned in the same manner for Alliance players. Like Ashcrombe, Adamant was flagged and could be killed by Alliance players in the instance.
Adamant no longer appears in the post-Cataclysm Shadowfang Keep, and his fate remains unclear.
In preparation for an assault on Shadowfang, two deathstalkers were sent to the keep to gather intelligence. Days passed, and they did not return. Without their information, the Forsaken could not do a successful attack. While scouting the Shadowfang Keep, Deathstalker Adamant was captured and put into a cell guarded by a worgen named Rethilgore. But Deathstalker Vincent was slain by an unknown person, and left lying alone on the floor.
- Gouge — Inflicted 20 damage to an enemy and stunned it for up to 4 sec. You would automatically stop attacking. Target had to be facing you. Any damage received by the stunned target would revive it.
- Slice and Dice — Increased the caster's attack speed by 30% for 10 sec.
- About time someone killed the wretch!
- "At last! Someone to free me from this cell! High Executor Hadrec sent us to gather information on the Keep so that a plan could be formulated to overthrow Arugal once and for all. But the old wizard has many tricks up his sleeve and we were detected by a magical ward. I was thrown in this prison. Vincent was not so lucky. I must return to Hadrec to debrief him at once. But first I will pick the lock to the courtyard door for you. Perhaps you can try your luck against the foes that lurk beyond."
- Free from this wretched cell at last! Let me show you to the courtyard...
Opening the door:
- You are indeed courageous for wanting to brave the horrors that lie beyond this door.
- There we go!
- Good luck with Arugal. I must hurry back to Hadrec now.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Removed.