|Level||1-30 (Requires 1)|
|Rewards||25 (or 90 at max level)|
Board the Sanitron 500 to begin the decontamination process.
- Decontamination Process started
You've been down here in Gnomeregan for a long time, <name> and it's amazed that you've survived and kept your wits so long! We need to get you out.
Before we can send you to the surface to join the rest of the gnomes, you have to go through the decontamination process. Just head into the next room and board the Sanitron 500. It will do the rest! It shouldn't even hurt... much.
When you're all done, check in with Technician Braggle and he'll make sure you get some suitable gear.
There, now you're fit to head off to the surface and start your new life. The High Tinker will be delighted to hear of your arrival.
To the east is a room full of various gnomish gadgets... Sanitron 500s with Dunk-o-Matic Action, Clean Cannon X2s, and tesla coils galore! Hop in the Sanitron 500 and it will complete the decontamination process.
- Sanitron 500 says: Commencing decontamination sequence...
- The Sanitron yanks the player up into the air and moves foward to enter line of sight of the Clean Cannons, which will take pot shots blasting the radiation off!
- S.A.F.E. Technician says: Ugh! Not this again! I'm asking for a new station next expedition...
- Sanitron 500 says: Decontamination complete. Standby for delivery.
- Sanitron 500 says: Warning, system overload. Malfunction imminent!
- The sanitron explodes, dropping the player safely on the ground. Distraught, a different S.A.F.E. Technician runs over to look at the wreckage.
- S.A.F.E. Technician says: No, not the Sanitron... it was my pride and joy!
Suitably decontaminated and free of the queasy green glow, walk forward to speak with Technician Braggle.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.