|Level||60 (Requires 60)|
Speak with the prisoner and learn of his situation.
- Learn more about the Prisoner
Who... who are you? Have you come to extract more of my memories?
I'm afraid there aren't any useful ones left, save for the memories of my imprisonment.
Or perhaps you're here for something else?
What do you want of me?
You could be the key to my freedom. Will you help me, mortal?
Speak with the Runecarver again:
- Do I know you? You don't look familiar...
Who are you? Why are you here?
- Runecarver says: One of his, are you? No. Not his. Something... else.
- Runecarver says: A mortal? No. Yes... A mortal walks the Maw, all the way to my prison. To save me? Hmm. To use me?
- Runecarver says: I was used by him. The Jailer, they call him. Used to make... to make... Hmm. My memories. Did you take them? No. He took them.
- Runecarver says: Used me for his purpose. Then left me here. Bereft of memory for... how long? It matters not. Time, after all, is not a construct of Death.
- Runecarver says: Maw Walker. You come. You go. To free me? Perhaps. To aid me? Yes. To aid me, as I aid you. Fate, you see, has bound us.
You could be the key to my freedom. Will you help me, Maw Walker?
- Patch 9.0.2 (2020-11-17): Added.