|Deep sea murloc|
|Character classes||Hunter, Oracle, Tidehunter|
|Sources: World of Warcraft: Cataclysm|
Deep sea murlocs, also called deep murlocs, are a species of anglerfish-like murloc that lives in the ocean depths, in locations such as Vashj'ir and the Throne of the Tides. They possess long, sharp fangs and phosphorecent antennae which they use to lure fish out of the reeds. Larger individuals hunt for fish in the kelp, while the smaller ones practice some kind of magic.
- Coldlight Hunter
- Coldlight Oracle
- Deep Murloc Drudge
- Deep Murloc Hunter
- Deep Murloc Invader
- Glimmerdeep Tidehunter
- Redgill Scavenger
- Blindlight Bilefin
- Blindlight Murloc
- Blindlight Razorjaw
As a companion pet
- is a rare drop from Island expeditions.
- is a rare drop from Blindlight.
- has a chance to be looted from Slimy Cocoon.
Notes and trivia
- A deep sea murloc Spirit Healer can be found underwater off the Timeworn Strand in Azsuna.
- Murloc High Sorcerer in Warcraft III: Reforged looks like a deep sea murloc.
They may be related to mur'gul.
On the corners of the Throne of the Tides TCG set art.
Deepsea Morgl alternate shaman skin in Hearthstone.