|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 4.0.3a but is present in World of Warcraft: Classic.
|Race||Jungle troll (Humanoid)|
|Affiliation(s)||Orgrimmar, Darkspear tribe|
|Status||Unknown (presumed alive)|
|Relative(s)||Lieutenant Ta'zinni (brother)|
Wrath of the Lich King
Deino's brother, Ta'zinni - also a mage - was forced into the service of the blue dragonflight by Malygos threatening Ta'zinni's family with death unless he served him. He served in Malygos' armies as a captain until he was killed by the Horde. Upon slaying him, an unsent letter addressed to his sister is found on his corpse. The letter was delivered to Deino and sometime afterwards, Deino herself sent the following to the player:
- Dearest, <name>.
- Overlord Agmar's personal courier saw to it that I received my brother's letter. The courier also told me that it was you who found it.
- I just want to thank you for seeing to it that the letter got to me. I know that times must be tough for all of you brave souls who are daring to fight in Northrend.
- Rest assured that I will avenge Ta'zinni. The blue dragonflight will suffer for what they did to my little brother!
- With the utmost respect and gratitude,
Speaking to her after the quest.
- Thank you, <class> for seeing to it that I received the letter from my brother.
- Rest assured, his death will not have been in vain. The blue Dragonflight will pay for this.
- I'll see to it personally!
- Her name, and the ones of the other two mage trainers, were taken from the Graeae of the Greek Mythology, Deino, Enyo and Pemphredo, meaning respectively "dread", "horror" and "alarm".
- Deino cried when you talked to her after getting the letter from her in thanks for information about her brother.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Removed.