|Level||81 (Requires 80)|
Seek out Fathom-Caller Azrajar midway down the northern stairs and 6 Sira'kess Tide Priestesses on the upper portion of the ruins, and instruct them to return to the temple.
This task is part of a Naz'jar Battlemaiden vision. If needed, use the at a time focus to return to the vision.
Ah, Battlemaiden. You carry with you the word and will of our Lady. I might ask a favor of you...
I need Fathom-Caller Azrajar and my Tied Priestesses to return so that we can begin the ritual. Can you carry my will to them a such? You should find them spread upon the temple terrace. Azrajar will be at the stairs to the north.
The threat may not be sure, but the Kvaldir are certainly not fools. They would not return if they did not have some confidence in victory.
The Kvaldir have proved a greater threat than we anticipated, but our plans are not hindered in the least. As our allies arrive, we will have a force more than sufficient to usurp the Tidehunter.
All that remains is to ensure that the ritual of summoning is completed.
- Lady Sira'kess says: The Kvaldir have returned to take the city back from us, Battlemaiden. They will need you outside.
The conclusion tothe Battlemaiden story! She now has a fifth ability:
- Soul Strike 8 yd range — Deals 1567 to 2033 Shadow Damage up to 3 targets and increasing the Battlemaiden's damage by 20%. The Battlemaiden gains 10% of the damage caused in health.
- Impaling Pull 10-40 yd range — Hurls your trident at a target and pulls them back to you, dealing 2125 to 2875 Physical damage and taunting the target. 0.5 sec cast (6 sec cooldown)
- Vicious Charge 40 yd range — Charges at a target, dealing 7160 to 8840 Physical damage to any enemies in the Battlemaiden's path Instant (6 sec cooldown)
- Spinning Trident 30 yd range — Spin your trident in the air in a dazzling display of weapon mastry, dealing 4500 to 5500 Physical damage every 0.25 sec for 2 sec to all enemies in front of the Battlemaiden. Channeled (20 sec cooldown)
- Soul Devour — Absorbs lifeforce from all enemies within 25 yards of the Battlemaiden, dealing 1215 to 1485 Shadow damage and healing the Battlemaiden for 7500 per target. Instant (20 sec cooldown)
The battlemaiden also still has her movement speed increase buff, which stacks every five seconds up to three times while not in combat.
Head outside and speak to Lady Naz'jar, who also offers a quest: .
Head north to kill vrykul and free priestesses. The Fathom-Caller is at the far northern end of the ledge.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.