- Dimensional Ripper - Area 52
- Binds when used
- Use: Rips the dimensional walls asunder and transports you to Area 52 in Netherstorm. There are technical problems that sometimes occur, but that's what Goblin Engineering is all about! (4 Hours Cooldown)
- Requires Engineering (350)
- Sell Price: 50
Dimensional Ripper - Area 52 is a powerful transporter that allows Goblin Engineers to teleport from anywhere in the cosmos to the goblin outpost of Area 52, located in the "islands" of Netherstorm in Outland.
Like most engineering teleportation, there are drawbacks:
- Soul Split: Evil: 60 min. Turns the user a shade of red (think enrage) and become somewhat transparent.
- Soul Split: Good: 60 min. Turns the user a shade of gold and become somewhat transparent. "Only the good half of your soul made it through the transport."
- Pattern Matrix Malfunction: Your pattern got mixed with the genetic material of the last person to use the transport pad - so you get turned into a being from the opposite side (for instance, trolls can turn into night elves, gnomes into tauren, etc.). Similar to the .
- Oopsie Whoopsie: You appear high above the teleport pad, and moving an inch in any direction will result in your falling, most likely, to your death.
- Transporter Malfunction: 60 min. Increases the size of the character. NOTE: If you try to stack this effect with another that makes your character to grow, like [Winterfall Firewater], the debuff will dissapear.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Officially a toy and can be found in the toy box.
- Patch 5.4.0 (2013-09-10): Quality changed from uncommon to rare.
- Patch 3.2.0 (2009-08-04): Transporter devices are no longer classified as trinkets and can be used directly from your inventory.