- Dino Mojo
- Use: Throw at another player to grant both them and you a random Adaptation.
- Requires Un'Goro Madness
Dino Mojo is a kind of potion looted from bosses during Un'Goro Madness. It has a 100% drop rate for each player.
After using Dino Mojo on another player, both the targeted player and the person who cast the Dino Mojo will gain one of the following buffs (chosen at random):
- Sharp Claws: Damage increased by 3%, stacking up to 5 for a total of 15%.
- Bone Carapace: Damage taken reduced by 0%, stacking up to 5 for a total of 0%. (This currently seems bugged)
- Lightning Speed: Movement speed increased by 4%, stacking up to 5 for a total of 20%.
- Massive: Size increased by 4%, stacking up to 5 for a total of 20%.
After 20 stacks of Dino Mojo (at which point all of the beneficial buffs have been maxed), continued applications of Dino Mojo will instead apply:
- Awesome: Awesomeness increased by 10%, with no stack cap.
- The Dino Mojo buff has a duration of 3 days, refreshed with each application.
- All of the beneficial buffs are disabled in PvP as well as instances.
Tips and tactics
While the buff has no use in instanced play, the improvements to damage and movement speed can be very useful for outside content, such as world quests.
Patches and hotfixes
- Hotfix (2017-03-14): Dino Mojo now works properly if there is one item stack used.
- Patch 7.1.5 (2017-01-10): Added.