“Since it's no longer possible to get chimaerok tenderloins after the sinking of the Isle of Dread, we're making do with lamb chops. Do not, I repeat, do not disturb Prince Lakma, last of his kind. He's the one chimaerok left in Azeroth, and my friend simply cannot catch a break with all of you chasing after his legendary, savory haunches. Lamb chops are a fine substitute. Trust me.”
This item is crafted with Cooking (300); taught by .
Notes and trivia
- This food was once the most powerful consumable in the game, likely being intended to help hardcore raiders in difficult raids such as Ahn'Qiraj. It has since then been surpassed by several types of food since The Burning Crusade. Even so, due to the time and resources it takes to learn it, it is still the rarest cooked food in the game.
- The source of the Chimaerok Tenderloins used to make the food was removed with Cataclysm. Later, Prince Lakma was added, and he drops several of them.
- This recipe was invented by the famous chef Dirge Quikcleave, hence the name.
- While the picture of the -buff given by most other foods depicts a piece of cheese, the one given from Dirge's Kickin' Chimaerok Chops depicts an armored boot:
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Quest yielding the recipe removed.
- Patch 3.1.0 (2009-04-14): Hot Spices removed as a required reagent.
- Patch 1.9.0 (2006-01-03): Added.