- "With one well-timed strike, any opponent can be stripped of his defenses."
—The Assassin's Creed, Chapter 2
Dismantle is a Outlaw rogue PvP talent. It deals no damage but prevents the use of any weapons or shield by the target for 8 seconds.
- For more information on abilities that disarm targets, see disarm effect.
- Removes all items equipped in the target's main hand and off hand weapon slots.
- Does not remove any armor or stats associated with the removed equipment. However, it will prevent all abilities that require the removed equipment, such as Parry, Block or abilities that require a melee/ranged weapon.
- Patch 9.1.0 (2021-06-29): Now available to all specializations (was Outlaw only).
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Converted from a rank 28 honor talent to a PvP talent.
- Patch 7.1.0 (2016-10-25): Duration reduced to 6 seconds (was 8 seconds).
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Re-added as an honor talent.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Removed.
- Patch 5.1.0 (2012-11-27): The durations of all disarm effects have been reduced to 8 seconds.