- Ariden's Camp investigated
It has remained strangely untouched for all this time, which leads me to believe it may still have a connection to its former owner.
Help me search the camp. Let's see if we can find something to lead us to the Dark Riders.
You will receive:
- 7 70
- 7,550 XP
Dark energy hums from the journal, which appears to be the writings of Ariden, and chronicles his time in Deadwind Pass. One entry in particular stands out:
"I hear the whispers. They call me from the wet soil of shallow graves, hearkening me to my legacy.
"But what legacy? The merchant I once was had no special bloodline...
- Ariden yells: Turn away now, interloper! The horrors of the past will be your undoing!
- Revil Kost says: I think that means we're on the right track. See what you can find in that journal.
Interacting with the items around the camp will yield some gossip text.
- The box contains various magical looking trinkets and baubles.
- Upon close inspection, these "relics" appear to be nothing more than clever forgeries.
- The bedding in the tent has been undisturbed for quite some time.
- The compass is old and weathered with use.
- It appears to be malfunctioning - the compass arrow is erratically changing direction and never settling at true North.
- These boots are in surprisingly nice condition for their age.
- It's odd that they would still be left here after all these years.
Upon interacting with the Battered Journal:
- Ariden yells: Fool! You will suffer for your trespass!
- Acquire the chosen artifact:
- Blood ()
- Frost (Blades of the Fallen Prince: and )
- Unholy ()
- Complete both:
- Complete both:
- Complete all of:
- Level 45
- Patch 7.1.5 campaign
- Patch 7.2 campaign
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.