|Formerly||Warlord Bloodhilt †|
|Resource(s)||Lumber, Oil, Ore|
|Location||Southwestern Krasarang Wilds|
Domination Point is the western island located in the Southern Isles of Krasarang Wilds where Domination Keep, a Horde fortress, was built. The fortress contains a barracks, burrows and cannon towers.
- Warlord Bloodhilt
- General Nazgrim
- Blood Guard Gro'tash
- Brolic <Blade of the Warchief>
- Jorn Skyseer <Beastmaster>
- Rivett Clutchpop
- Boss-Lady Trixel <Her Loveliness>
- Duke <Trixel's Personal Assistant>
- Shadowmancer Selenora <The Miserable>
- Jhevha <Selenora's Demon>
- Quirox the Illiterate <Courier>
- Vendors & services
- Tonak <Innkeeper>
- Kromthar <Flight Master>
- Tuskripper Grukna <Dominance Offensive Quartermaster>
- Ongrom Black Tooth <Collector of Commissions>
- Simple Sal <Repairs>
- Alliance quest objectives
- Rare (Alliance attackable)
- Kar Warmaker <Champion of Arms>
- Muerta <Champion of the Light>
- Ubunti the Shade <Champion of the Shadows>
- The Alliance's counterpart is Lion's Landing.
- The room where Warlord Bloodhilt resides, on a table, are a couple of letters to him from Garrosh:
- Battlelog of Warlord Bloodhilt rests on Bloodhilt's throne.
- Bilgewater Cartel Contract rests on a small table in the building next to Boss-Lady Trixel.
- During early development, the area was referred to as Desolation Point.
The harbor, with The Skyfire in the background
- Patch 5.1.0 (2012-11-27): Added.