- For lore, see Doomguard.
|Hit point regeneration||
|Hit point regeneration rate||
|Mana Regeneration rate||
Pit Lord or Demonic Figurine|
|Gold Bounty Awarded||
Full Damage Area: 5
1/2 Damage Area: 15
1/4 Damage Area: 25
Doom Guards are doomguard units that can be summoned by a Pit Lord or a Demonic Figurine.
They can also be encountered as creeps in the Felwood, Outland and Black Citadel tilesets.
When summoned by the Pit Lord, it has a timed life of 120 seconds.
When summoned by a Demonic Figurine, the time is 180 seconds.
Otherwise, it has 1350 hit points instead of 1600.
Spells and abilities
- Removes all buffs from units in a target area.
- Deals 200 damage to summoned units.
- Slams the ground, dealing damage to nearby enemy land units and stunning them.
||Area of Effect
|3 (2) sec.
||25 damage, stun.
- Reduces movement speed by 75%, attack rate by 50%, and damage by 50% of a target enemy unit.
- Calls down waves of fire that damage units in an area.
||6 waves at 25 damage each.
Resistant Skin (Passive)
- Reduces the duration of negative spells and renders the unit immune to certain spells.
- Patch 1.10 (2003-07-03):
- The Frozen Throne
- Summoned Doom Guard hit points increased to 1600 from 1350.