- For the Elemental Unrest versions, see Doomsayer (Alliance) and Doomsayer (Horde). For those appearing because of Argus, see Validated Doomsayer.
|Race(s)||Dwarf, Forsaken, Gnome, Human, Jungle troll, Night elf, Orc, Tauren|
|Location||Stormwind City; Orgrimmar; Dranosh'ar Blockade, Durotar|
Doomsayers are NPCs of various races found in Stormwind City and Orgrimmar. Taking pamphlets from them will earn the feat of strength . Rarely, for players with any form of demon detection active, they can be revealed as a Dread Infiltrator.
Here are the most-accessible sources of demon detection:
- The end is coming!
- Would you like a pamphlet?
I'll take a pamphlet.
- While in the 15-minute debuff
- You have the aura of one who is questioning.
- The end is coming! Again!
- The world will be shaped anew!
- There is no escape from the inevitable!
- Our leaders cannot protect us!
- The Light has forsaken us!
- Forces beyond our comprehension have seen us unworthy!
- A searing emerald fire will burn away our corruption!
- Our time ends, the cleansing is nigh!
- The Dranosh'ar Blockade
Shortly before the battle for the Broken Shore, three Doomsayers appear at the Dranosh'ar Blockade near the docks, with a sign simply stating "The End Is Coming!" hanging on a tree behind them. One of them will say:
- The six-eyed master has seen your fate, <name>! You will fail and worlds will burn!
- The Doomsayers appear to partially be a reference to the Doomsayer card in Hearthstone, as both of them say "The end is coming!" while wearing the Magister's Regalia set. However, the Doomsayer in Hearthstone is a blood elf, whereas there are no blood elves among Doomsayers in the Legion pre-patch.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.