The Drag which links the Valley of Strength and the Valley of Wisdom in Orgrimmar. The Valley of Honor and the Cleft of Shadow can be accessed from the Drag. The shaded street is known far and wide for its myriad of vendors and profession trainers. Nearly every profession trainer can be found within the Drag, except for the First Aid, which is found at the Orgrimmar Embassy.is an alley lined with shops
Prior the Cataclysm, the Drag abutted a canyon wall in a less than savory part of Orgrimmar. With the Cataclysm, however, the Drag physically shifted out of the shadows. Sunlight began illuminating the streets, and more reputable establishments began being built in the alley.
After many parts of the city were burned, the area was rebuilt, a few buildings were under construction. The orphanage that was once located in the Valley of Honor until it was destroyed has been relocated here and a small pond was made nearby.
Construction on one of the buildings was completed and ethereals took up residence offering their services to the Horde.
Points of interest
- First level
- Magar's Cloth Goods ( Tailoring trainer)
- Kodohide Leatherworkers ( Skinning and Leatherworking trainers)
- Droffers And Sons Salvage
- Yelmak's Alchemy and Potions ( Alchemy trainer)
- Godan's Runeworks ( Enchanting trainer; Arcane Reforger)
- Nogg's Machine Shop ( Engineering trainer)
- Orgrimmar Orphanage
- Gotri's Traveling Gear
- Second level
- Borstan's Firepit ( Cooking trainer)
- The Mighty Pen ( Inscription trainer)
- The Arboretum ( Herbalism trainer)
Excludes the above areas.
- Building next to Droffers and Son Salvage
- Thaumaturge Altha
- Thaumaturge Zajir <Arcane Reforger>
- Vaultkeeper Jazra <Void Storage>
- Warpweaver Dushar <Transmogrifier>