- Dragon's Eye
- Crafting Reagent
- Requires Jewelcrafting (350)
Dragon's Eyes can only be acquired from a high level jewelcrafter. The most common way is for the jeweler to turn in one to Tiffany Cartier in Dalaran or Anuur at the Argent Tournament Grounds for 1 . Jewelers can also create an every 20 hours which has approximately a 10% chance to contain a Dragon's Eye.
Dragon's Eye gem cuts are exclusively bind on pickup. When a Dragon's Eye is cut by the jeweler, it will become soulbound to the jeweler. The jeweler can cut an unlimited number of these gems, however, he cannot wear equipment with more than three socketed at any given time. These cut gems can be of the same or different types (e.g. the jeweler could equip three Solid Dragon's Eyes).
Dragon's Eyes are also a reagent to other epic jewelcrafting necklaces and rings that are bind on equip.
|BoP Gems||BoE Items|
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Stacks to 200, up from 20.
- Patch 3.2.0 (2009-08-04):
- Dragon's Eye gems stat bonuses increased. In addition, these gems are no longer prismatic and must be matched to the appropriate colored socket to activate an item's socket bonus.
- Mana Regeneration: All items that provide "X mana per five seconds" have had the amount of mana they regenerate increased by approximately 25%.
- was sent to high level jewelcrafter's in the mail as compensation for the changes to socket bonuses.
- Patch 3.0.3 (2008-11-04): Added.