|The subject of this article was removed in patch 4.0.3a but remains in World of Warcraft: Classic.
|Level||60 (Requires 60)|
|Rewards||, Journeyman Riding|
Read Mor'zul's Instructions. Summon a Xorothian Dreadsteed, defeat it, then bind its spirit to you.
All the preparations are made. Now, you must perform the ritual to create a Circle of Greater Summoning, then use the parchment infused with Xorothian stardust... to open a portal to Xoroth.
I have written the instructions for the ritual onto a scroll. Study it closely, for you must perform each step exactly if you wish to succeed.
Fortune to you, <name>. And may the souls of your enemies swiftly find their way into your shard pouch.
The Xorothian Dreadsteed's spirit is beaten. Although rage pulses through its ghostly flanks, you know that the beast's soul is yours...
It whispers dark magic into your mind and instills within you the knowledge to summon a dreadsteed.
You will learn:
- J'eevee is released from his jar.
- J'eevee yells: Ah, freedom! Although brief, so sweet it is...
- J'eevee says: Well, duty calls, yes? First, the bell... to give you vigor!
- J'eevee says: Next, I'll place the wheel... to protect you from harm.
- J'eevee says: <name>, my duties are complete and I shall now take my leave. Luck to you my fellow, and remember to keep the Bell, Wheel and Candle working!
- Fiery portals appear around the Prison of Immol'thar, and waves of Xorothian Imps spawn from them. Periodically, Dread Guards also spawn from them.
- Once the ritual finishes, all the demons are pulled back to Xoroth.
- Xorothian Imp is pulled back to Xoroth!
- Dread Guard is pulled back to Xoroth!
- The Xorothian Dreadsteed spawns. During the fight, Lord Hel'nurath appears as well.
- Lord Hel'nurath yells: Who dares steal my precious mount? You will pay for your insolence, mortal!
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Removed.
- Patch 1.6.0 (2005-07-12): Imps during the Warlock Mount Ritual in Dire Maul will no longer get stuck at their spawn-in portals.
- Patch 1.4.0 (2005-04-19): Added.