- "The Dreamweavers" redirects here. For The emissary quest, see .
- Not to be confused with Dreamweaver.
|Main leader||Rensar Greathoof|
|Secondary leaders||Celestine of the Harvest|
Night elf |
Keeper of the grove
|Base of operations||Dreamgrove, Lorlathil|
|Theater of operations||Val'sharah, Broken Isles|
- “Do you know of "alara'shinu," druid? It means finding beauty in imperfection. Those who live by this philosophy understand the transience of nature, accept the cycle of life and death, and derive joy from this truth. To understand nature is to understand the great cycle of all things. A blooming flower will someday return to the earth to fuel new seeds. The sun sets each day, to rise again and give new life. Our order is dedicated to understanding and preserving the continuation of this pattern.”
|Exalted||205 40 91||Leather shoulders|
|Recipe: Warhide Jerkin||1,500||Leatherworking||Rank 3|
|Formula: Enchant Ring - Word of Versatility||550||Enchanting||Rank 3|
|Recipe: Dreadleather Pants||1,500||Leatherworking||Rank 3|
|Recipe: Dreadleather Mask||1,500||Leatherworking||Rank 3|
|Recipe: Dreadleather Footpads||1,500||Leatherworking||Rank 3|
|Formula: Enchant Ring - Binding of Haste||1,500||Enchanting||Rank 3|
|Formula: Enchant Neck - Mark of the Claw||1,500||Enchanting||Rank 2|
|Formula: Enchant Cloak - Binding of Agility||1,500||Enchanting||Rank 3|
- As the members of the druidic order of the Dreamgrove remember the creation of the World Tree Shaladrassil, they precede the creation of the Cenarion Circle.
- In early Legion alpha, this faction had the placeholder name Druids of Val'sharah with the following flavor text: "The druids of Val'sharah like plants, particularly green ones." This name is still used during and , so it isn't exclusive to the alpha.
They could be a sub-organization of the Cenarion Circle as the Dreamgrove is both the Cenarion Circle class order hall and the Dreamweavers residence. But as the Cenarion Circle moved the bulk of its forces to the Dreamgrove only during the third invasion of the Burning Legion this may not be the case.
It is possible the Dreamweavers initially existed as a loose and isolated prototype of the Cenarion Circle, possibly as an offshoot of the Keepers and initially consisting of Cenarius-tutored druids from Val'sharah, but later expanded to combine their ranks with that of Kalimdor's Cenarion Circle after it was founded by Malfurion, due to their largely overlapping responsibilities and spheres of influence. Again, although Malfurion appears to know most of the major druids in the Dreamweavers and apparently even mentored some of them, the extent of direct contact between the night elves of Kalimdor and those of the Broken Isles during the Long Vigil remains largely unclear.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.