||This article's name is unofficial.
- Please note that while the content is valid, this article's name is not official.
- This is because no official name is available for the subject of this article. We use a descriptive name instead.
- This article should not be moved unless discussed first - Remember to follow the naming policy.
Drogbar is the presumed language of the drogbar race.
- Ronir = Generally used as a derogatory term for the tauren which they do not appreciate, but in one instance it was used for non-tauren.
- Karkun = Appears to be a derogatory term.
- Drog = Some form of potion or beverage.
- -ogg = Common suffix in many drogbar names (e.g. Navarrogg, Ularogg, Gelmogg, Bargrogg).
- -ul = Another common suffix in drogbar names (e.g., Dargrul, Igrul, Ormgul, Liftbrul).
This article or section includes speculation, observations or opinions possibly supported by lore or by Blizzard officials. It should not be taken as representing official lore.
- Brul = An honorific similar to the real-world "bro."
- Rogg = Possibly refers to someone in charge, similar to "boss."
- Ronir is used as a disrespectful term for tauren. Shan ronir likely refers to someone that associates with tauren, i.e "tauren-lover."