|Title||<Court of Night>|
|Race||Wild God (Humanoid)|
|Affiliation(s)||Court of Night|
|Location||Hibernal Hollow, Ardenweald|
Droman Aliothe is a Wild God located at Hibernal Hollow in Ardenweald. In life, she lived on an unknown world. When the Burning Legion attacked her world, she died, and it was destroyed. She was sent to Ardenweald in the afterlife, where she is now a Droman of the Court of Night.
Welcome to Hibernal Hollow.
Who are you?
- I am Aliothe, Droman of the Hibernal Hollow. I protect the tree and all who live within these walls.
- But before that, I lived on a beautiful world full of lush forests and sparkling seas. I was a god, a powerful spirit of the wilderness. My fur was full of stars and my teeth could crack mountains.
- What happened?
- I died.
- Green fire rained from the heavens and burned our forests. Boiled our seas. I did all that I could, but it was not enough. My world died too.
- By the Queen's grace I was reborn here in Ardenweald, and the spirits here in the hollow are my responsibility.
- Don't you want to be reborn in your own world?
- Even if I still had a home to return to, I could not. This is the way of things.
- If Venthyr Covenant and are not a Buddy or higher
- If Venthyr Covenant and are a Buddy or higher
- Pain and loss are powerful teachers, and I have been their student far too often.
- That has, however, caused me to appreciate your invitations to the Ember Court even more.
- My journeys have been... illuminating in many ways. Your Prince is compelling. I do believe he wishes well for us and the other realms.
- Thank you, <name>. I await our next court together.
- If Venthyr Covenant and are a Best Friend
- I have enjoyed out journey together so far, <name>, and I sense it only the first few steps in our long path of friendship.
- Already you have taught me to consider many new ideas and possibilities. I hope I have opened your eyes to some new ideas as well.
- I know you cannot sit with me long. Such is the path of the Maw Walker.
- Do not stay away for too long either. My grove would not be the same without you.
- At the Ember Court
- I am curious, Maw Walker. Do you consider Revendreth your true home?
- Is Prince Renathal YOUR prince?
- <Droman looks beyond you.>
- My mortal home is no more. Destroyed.
- But I feel at home in Ardenweald under the Winter Queen.
- <Droman releases a long sigh.>
- The considerations that your Prince asks us to make are not easily calculated.
- Welcome to my grove.
- Ardenweald needs your strength.
- In nature, all are one.
- Do you really want to keep poking... the bear?
- The darkness must wane.
- Night embrace you.
- For queen and grove!
- On approach if part of the Venthyr Covenant if not a Buddy or higher
- Droman Aliothe says: You are always welcome in my grove, Maw Walker.
- On approach if part of the Venthyr Covenant if a Buddy or higher
- Droman Aliothe says: What brings you to my grove, friend?
- On approach if part of the Venthyr Covenant and are a Best Freind
- Droman Aliothe says: It is good to see you again, <name>. Are you in a hurry?
- If the player uses the , she responds with a Letter
- Main article: Quill of Correspondence
- Her description in the Ember Court is the first instance of Blizzard using the term Wild God for a non-Azerothian nature spirit and as a general description for a being revived in Ardenweald.
- Aliothe's model is the blue version of the "Avatar of Ursol" skin for the Claws of Ursoc, available to druid players who have completed both and .
- She is likely named after Alioth, the brightest star in the Ursa Major constellation.
- Patch 9.0.2 (2020-11-17): Added.