Call artillery strikes on the Gordunni Boulderthrower encampments within Gordal Fortress.
- Base Catapult Destroyed
- Central Catapult Destroyed
- Summit Catapult Destroyed
- Use Grappling Hook
The Gordunni have only a single path to their fortress and it is well defended from a large attack.
Thankfully they wont be expecting just the two of us to be attempting to break in.
This is a great opportunity to take out their defenses and get some target practice for our gunners back at the artillery tower.
Take these smoke grenades and use it to call in an artillery strike on their catapults as we head up.
- Miall says: I'll move forward and scout their gates while you're taking out those catapults. Dioniss aca.
- Miall runs up the path.
Now that we're inside we have much to do.
- 14250 XP
Head up the hill, killing ogres along the way. Stop at each catapult and use the quest item to call in an airstrike:
- Artillery Strike Inbound!
After the third catapult has been cleared, keep moving east up the hill and aggro a Gordunni Cleaver:
- Gordunni Cleaver 1 yells: Intruders approach the keep! To arms!
- Two more run in.
- Gordunni Cleaver 2 yells: For Morkuk! For the empire!
At the top of the hill, Miall drops out of stealth: Miall yells: Commander, over here!
- Miall says: That magical barrier is too strong for our explosives to break open. I can't find a way to bring it down so we're going to have to sneak in around it.
- Miall says: I'll go first and clear the way. Meet me on the other side.
- Miall grapples up to the top of the wall.
Miall left a Grappling Hook and rope at her feet. Use it to climb up and over the wall, then find Miall at its base on the other side.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Added.