|Level||85 (Requires 85)|
|Reputation||+350 Guardians of Hyjal|
Obtain 150 Marks of the World Tree.
Skylord Omnuron and his Druids of the Talon have been a fearsome force for us back in Hyjal. I know that they prefer the familiar skies of that battlefield, but the time may come when we need them here none the less.
If you get your hands on enough marks, you should appeal to Omnuron that his druids should be on the main front. Omnuron watches out for his own, but he also understands the importance of this effort.
It is good to see you again.
I see. I can't see I'm eager to bring my flock to the Firelands, but I knew it would become necessary at some point.
We will be there, <class>. Thank you for carrying the message.
You will receive:
- 86750 XP (or 20 67 at max level)
- +350 reputation with Guardians of Hyjal
There are three or four dailies at the breach (worth 6/8 marks) and a few more back at the Sanctuary of Malorne (worth 6 marks). This will take up to two weeks to complete.
- Skylord Omnuron says: I need no more convincing, <name>. The Druids of the Talon will lend you their aid.
- Thisalee Crow and another druid runs in.
- Thisalee Crow says: Did I hear right, Omnuron? We're going to join the fight?
- Skylord Omnuron says: Yes, Thisalee. Gather our forces. We leave for the Molten Front at once.
- Thisalee Crow says: I'm going to enjoy this.
- The three druids shift to flight form and fly out.
- Malfurion offers the opportunity to recruit other factions after Through the Gates of Hell:
- — unlocks a daily quest chain:
- 1 -or- 1 (unlocked by )
- Fireplume Peak dailies: Two of:
- (unlocked by )
- Patch 4.2.0 (2011-06-28): Added.