|Faction||Human Expedition, Alliance of Lordaeron, The Silver Hand|
|Unit Classified As||Ground|
He was placed in charge of an orc and human base near Mount Hyjal with the intention of hunting down the remaining demons after Mannoroth's death. Lionheart upheld orderly conduct, as the humans and the orcs often argued. He didn't seem to mind working with the orcs, unlike some of his men. Tyrande and Shandris Feathermoon watched them from the bushes and eventually killed the paladin since Tyrande thought his presence defiled the forest.
- Duke Lionheart: Put your backs into it! Jaina and the orc warchief expect this base to be built swiftly!
- Footman: Bah! We shouldn't even be here. Or siding with the orcs.
- Grunt: We're here to hunt the remaining demons, human. You're lucky our goals are the same.
- Duke Lionheart: All right, you men. Mind your business. Back to work.
Statistics from Warcraft III
- Main article: Paladin (Warcraft III)
Hero Level: 6
- In Warcraft III: Reforged, Duke Lionheart uses the model for a Kul Tiran paladin (with a sword, as seen in the Durotar campaign) rather than the regular model (with a hammer).
He may be related to Delora Lionheart.