- For lore and background information, see James Vishas.
Dungeon Master Vishas is a legacy encounter in the Brawler's Guild and requires the use of a challenge card to fight.
- Heated Pokers — Heat up a pair of red-hot pokers, inflicting 46250 to 53750 Fire damage on melee attack. 2.5 sec cast. Uninterruptible. 8 sec duration (10 sec cooldown)
- Naughty Secrets 40 yd range — Assault the target's mind, inflicting 13875 to 16125 Shadow damage and increasing Shadow damage taken by 150% for 1 min. 2.5 sec cast. Interruptible. Debuff stacks to 99 (5 sec cooldown)
Vishas is fairly straightfoward. Do damage as normal until he starts casting Heated Pokers. Immediately run away and start kiting him until the 8-second buff on him expires. Any kind of crowd control helps here - roots, stuns, fears, snares, etc.
His other ability outside of melee is Naughty Secrets, a debuff which will increase damage taken by 150% for a few seconds, but the cast is interruptible. Try to interrupt it as often as possible, as the debuff does stack.
Vishas will require 14,000 DPS to beat the enrage timer.
- Bizmo yells: Well, wrap me in leather and tug my leash: it's Dungeon Master Vishas!
- Boss Bazzelflange yells: We also welcome our pain-packing crowd favorite: Dungeon Master Vishas!
- Dungeon Master Vishas yells: Tell me... tell me everything!
- Heated Pokers
- Dungeon Master Vishas yells: I'll rip the secrets from your flesh!
- Naughty Secrets
- Dungeon Master Vishas yells: Naughty secrets!
- Patch 5.1.0 (2012-11-27): Added.