- For the demon pretending to be a warlock quest giver, see Durak (demon). For the Earthen Ring member, see Durak Flamespeaker.
|Location||The Den, Durotar; Dalaran; Nagrand (lore)|
Durak is the orc son of Aggra and Thrall. Aggra was revealed to carry Thrall's baby by Alexstrasza moments after the death of Deathwing. Months later, after the Maelstrom was fully healed, they left for Durotar and settled in The Den in Durotar. Before Thrall left for Orgrimmar, he asked Vol'jin to take care of his mate and son should something have happened to him.
Thrall and Aggra took their baby to the trial of Garrosh Hellscream. During a break, Thrall took him on a ride on Snowsong to One Keg. After the catastrophic loss at the Broken Shore, Durak is briefly seen in Dalaran at the Broken Isles with his parents.
Durak moved to Nagrand in Outland with his parents, living in a hut near Oshu'gun. When Thrall joined the Horde Council in Orgrimmar, his family remained in Nagrand. Aggra taught Durak and Rehze how to weave.
Notes and trivia
- The name Durak was first revealed in the Ultimate Visual Guide.
- Durak had green skin as a baby in Mists of Pandaria, but brown skin as a child in Legion.
- Durak is around 4 years old as of Battle for Azeroth.
- Like all characters with that name, Durak is called Duran (Дуран) in the Russian version of the game, to avoid the negative connotations of the word durak (дурак) in the Russian language.
- Durak's name is meant to be a combination of Durotan and Draka, his paternal grandparents.
- Fan art
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added in the Legion version of Dalaran. Now uses an orc child model rather than that of an infant.
- Patch 5.1.0 (2012-11-27): Added in Durotar during and .