World of Warcraft and World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade have both been featured at the E3, the world's most important show dedicated exclusively to the interactive entertainment industry presented by Entertainment Software Association and usually held in the third week of May of each year at the Los Angeles Convention Center (LACC) in Los Angeles, CA.
Check out the recent coverage of World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade from the floor of E3!
- Gamespot: E3 07: World of Warcraft Content Upate Impressions - The Dungeon of Zul'Aman
- GameDaily: World of Warcraft: Zul'amam Raid Zone Impressions
- More to come...
- E3 2006 trailer
- WoW Vault: Sprawl's Massive E3 Coverage
- Ten Ton Hammer: Two Interviews
- Ten Ton Hammer: Photo Gallery
- WorldofWar.net Video Interview: Tom Chilton Part I
- WorldofWar.net Video Interview: Tom Chilton Part II
- WorldofWar.net Video Interview: Scott Mercer Part I
- WorldofWar.net Video Interview: Scott Mercer Part II
- GameSpot Interview: Jeffrey Kaplan
- WorldofWar.net Day One Notes
- TenTonHammer hits The Burning Crusade
- World of Warcraft: Shadow of the Necropolis
Illidan statue from E3 2006
Blizzard gave demonstrations of StarCraft: Ghost and World of Warcraft Battlegrounds. If you weren't able to attend, you can still see our E3 booth. They spent some time documenting and photographing our presence at the show.
At E3 2002 it was announced that World of Warcraft will have the playable dwarf race and had a playable demo at the show.
- ^ perculia 2018-06-06. Blizzard at E3 Coliseum with WoW Storytelling Panel. Wowhead. Retrieved on 2018-06-27.
- ^ New Features Coming to World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth - E3 2018. IGN (2018-06-26). Retrieved on 2018-06-27.