|Title||<The Earthen Ring>|
|Location||Vashj'ir; Twilight Highlands|
He is first found in Vashj'ir, where he initially sails in with the Horde aboard the Stygian Bounty. When you first meet Duarn he is in the Silver Tide Hollow where he is having touble getting other members of the Earthen Ring to take his work seriously. With the players help he is able to show that his theories have promise and goes to Nespirah. The ancient being, Nespirah, is being corrupted by naga, and Duarn is trying to find a way to connect with her so as for her to tell him what is wrong, and for the player to free her.
With the help of the player, he successfully creates a way to connect with Nespirah which in turn allows them to help her fight the naga and remove the corruption. The player and Erunak Stonespeaker escape from Nespirah as she destroys everything inside her body. Duarn successfully escapes and he later appears in the Twilight Highlands to fight against Iso'rath.
- Chain Heal — Infuses a wounded ally with healing energy that spreads to another nearby ally. The spell affects up to 3 targets, but the healing energy is diminished by 50% for each successive target.
- Field of Restoration — Creates a zone of healing waves around the caster.
- Frost Shock — Inflicts Frost damage to an enemy and reduces its movement speed for 6 sec.
- Healing Wave — Calls upon Nature magic to heal an ally.
- I'd appreciate if someone started to take my work seriously. Just because I'm not wrestling sharks or tying eels in knots doesn't mean this isn't important.
- Shamanistic healing is a complex art. You can't just chain heal all day.
- I fail to understand why they banned totemic cleansing. No one was ever in range, anyways.
- To restore life is to restore the natural order of the elements.
Right after entering Nespirah
- Earthmender Duarn says: Her body appears even larger from the inside. Fascination!
- Erunak Stonespeaker says: Amazing!
- Earthmender Duarn says: Look, <race>. I see and orc, chained up as slave, mining Nespirah pearls. And I see Naga holding the whip. Something must be done.
- Earthmender Duarn says: What's this over here?
- Erunak Stonespeaker says: This job is well-suited for you, Duarn. I must attend to matters outside.
- Erunak Stonespeaker says: Good luck to you too, <player>.
Inside Nespirah brain chamber
- This creature...she is quite old, and very wise. We stand to learn a great deal about Vashj'ir and the naga, if we can only speak with Nespirah.
- Spirit of life lend me your aid!
- Grant me the clarity to speak with this creature!
- Earthmender Duarn shuffles uncomfortably
- Nothing is happening...something must be preventing me from speaking with her.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.