|Title||<The Earthen Ring>|
|Location||Coilskar Cistern, Shadowmoon Valley|
- Chain Lightning — Strikes an enemy with a lightning bolt that arcs to another nearby enemy. The spell affects up to 3 targets, causing Nature damage to each.
- Earthbind Totem — Summons an Earthbind Totem that lasts 45 sec. and periodically reduces the movement speed of nearby enemies to 50% of normal.
- Frost Shock — Inflicts Frost damage to an enemy and reduces its movement speed for 8 sec.
- Healing Wave — Calls upon Nature magic to heal an ally.
- Thank you, kind soul. You have freed me from the watery prison of Coilskar but many more are being held prisoner nearby. Will you assist me in freeing them as well?
- Lady Vashj must answer for these atrocities. She must be brought to justice!
- The tumultuous nature of the great waterways of Azeroth and Draenor are a direct result of tormented water spirits.
- Naga attackers! Defend yourself!
- The naga do not respect nature. They twist and corrupt it to meet their needs. They live to agitate the spirits.
- The naga torture the spirits of water. They invoke chaos and destruction!
- Watch out!
- Grant me protection, name. I must break through their foul magic!
- Now we must find the exit.
- It shouldn't be much further, name. The exit is just up ahead.
- Thank you, <name>. Please return to my brethren at the Altar of Damnation, near the Hand of Gul'dan, and tell them that Wilda is safe. May the Earthmother watch over you...
- Patch 2.0.3 (2007-01-09): Added.