|Level||83 (Requires 83)|
|Previous||or or (all optional)|
Easy Money is the required breadcrumb to start the Uldum storyline. None of the earlier quests in the chain are required as Adarrah will offer this quest to any player who has reached level 83 and can find her in Thistleshrub Valley in the southwest corner of Tanaris.
- Caravan Escorted
Well, hello there!
Whatever brought you, I'm so glad that you're here! My friends will never admit to it, but we could really use a hand.
The ancient region of Uldum has been exposed! Treasures beyond your wildest dreams, free for the taking!
We just need a bit of an escort, what with the bandits and all...
You'll accompany us, won't you?
You're welcome to all the loot you can haul off!
Try to hop on Lady Humps next to Adarrah to start the cutscene.
- Adarrah runs over to the player and laughs.
- Adarrah says: No, no, silly <race>...
- Adarrah says: No one rides the Lady!
- Adarrah runs off to hop on her camel as the caravan sets off, the player conveying a "then where do I sit?" expression. The player walks to the back of the wagon as it passes and hops in instead.
- Budd Nedreck brings up the rear on a camel, waves to the player, greets them then fist pumps.
- Budd says: Ahoy!
- The camera pulls away to show the pass to Uldum and the scene fades to black. Having passed through the Gate of Unending Cycles and passing by Khartut's Tomb, the caravan is ambushed by a pygmy tribe!
- Sultan Oogah yells: Attack!
- The caravan members cower in fear. Despite the player's defiance via
/insult, the members of the caravan are quickly surrounded, everyone is netted and subdued. One pygmy turns to another.
- Pygmy Ambusher says: How many coconuts can we get for the ugly one?
- Another fade to black. This time the caravan members are found imprisoned in the Lost City of the Tol'vir, after being handed off to the Neferset tribe by the Pygmy Ambushers. Two of the pygmies walk off, their fee having been agreed to.
- Pygmy Ambusher says: THREE? He woulda paid five, easy... Dummy!
- The cutscene ends with the player and Adarrah imprisoned inside a locked cage.
Talk to Adarrah to complete the quest.
Smells like someone else was in this cell recently.
- Adarrah breaks out her lockpicking tools and goes to work on the cage.
- Adarrah says: Please don't break... please don't break....
- She picks the lock and the door opens!
- Adarrah says: Crap! That was my last lock pick!
- Adarrah says: Here comes the guard, <name>! Take him out!
- Adarrah stealths.
- A Neferset Jailer walks over and aggroes the player. Kill it.
- Adarrah says: Well done! I was about to jump in! But it looked like you had it under control.
- Adarrah says: That cat-creature chained back there looks like he wants to talk. Maybe he can help us... but be careful.
Speak with Prince Nadun to start
- / /
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.