Echo of the Elements is a level 60 Elemental and level 90 Restoration shaman talent.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): No longer available to Enhancement. No longer affects [Earthquake] for Elemental. Now affects [Healing Stream Totem] instead of [Unleash Life] and [Spirit Link Totem] for Restoration.
- Patch 6.1.0 (2015-02-24): Redesigned. Echo of the Elements now causes [Earthquake], [Fire Nova], [Lava Burst], [Lava Lash], [Riptide], [Spirit Link Totem], [Stormstrike], and [Unleash Life] to have 2 charges. Other abilities that reset the cooldown of these abilities will instead grant 1 charge.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Redesigned. The shaman's spells and abilities have a chance to trigger Echo of the Elements, causing their next short-cooldown spell or ability to not trigger a cooldown.
- Elemental: It may be used on [Frost Shock], Earthquake, or Lava Burst.
- Enhancement: It may be used on Fire Nova, Lava Lash, or Stormstrike.
- Restoration: It may be used on Unleash Life, [Purify Spirit], or Riptide.
- Patch 5.4.0 (2013-09-10): Spell duplication effect can no longer occur more than once every 4 seconds when used against hostile players, and their pets or guardians.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.