|Reputation||+200 Dominance Offensive|
|Rewards||9 92 50|
- Find Baine Bloodhoof at the Shrine of Two Moons
Ah, <name>, we meet again. I have heard some wondrous news.
He sent me a strange request - to send him a loyal champion of the Horde, capable of combat... and discretion.
I can think of none better to send than you. Speak to Tak-Tak if you seek transport.
Well met, <class>. You were sent from Domination Point? Very well. We have much to discuss.
Upon completion of this quest you will gain:
When players ask Tak-Tak for a ride, he'll make the following small talk:
- So how did your trip to the Valley of Emperors go, wikket?
- It's cold up there. And dangerous!
- Too many mogu. Only our foolish mountain hozen cousins live up there.
- They so ookin' stupid!
- I heard you found somethin'... or someone. You caught one o' those mogu, didn't you?
- Maybe nasty mogu tell you where to find that bell.
- Tak-Tak also hear mogu using dark magic.
- Hozen call it... ikk! You call it sha, but ikk is SO much better name!
- Anyways, those crazy mogu using ikk juju.
- Even foolish hozen know ikk is worse than anything. Don't eat dook, don't touch ikk!
- You think ookin' is nasty word? You ain't ikkin' know anything.
- Dominance Offensive dailies unlocked
- Friendly 950/6,000:
- Friendly 4,900/6,000:
- Honored 2,850/12,000:
- Honored 6,800/12,000:
- Honored 10,750/12,000:
- Revered 2,700/21,000:
- Revered 6,650/21,000:
- Revered 10,650/21,000:
- Revered 14,500/21,000:
- Revered 18,350/21,000:
- Patch 5.1.0 (2012-11-27): Added.